Did you know?
- The largest photography competition is 353,768 entries.
- Photography is the toughest profession in the world.
- The world’s largest photo album by dimensions was 13 ft 11.5 in x 17 ft.
- The world’s largest photo mosaic featured 176,175 pictures.
- The world’s largest camera lens was a 5200mm lens attached to a canon.
- The first “photographic paper” was made of asphalt. More precisely, asphalt varnish was applied on the copper or the glass plate.
- According to statistics, at present, only 2 of 10 images taken with digital cameras are printed on paper.